No customer reviews for the moment.
Plathosys CT-140 PRO - Your constant companion
The USB handset Plathosys CT-140 PRO is the ideal version for all users who like to phone with a handset. Whether in the office or on the move, the handset appeals through its ease of use and can be used everywhere thanks to its straightforward installation via Plug & Play. With this handset, your PC becomes a high-performance telephone. It is certified as Unify Ready.
Crystal-clear sound even when on the move
The wideband audio performance of the CT-140 PRO provides top voice quality and a natural sound when used with PC telephony. Thanks to the assistance of the
standard Hearing-Aid-Compatibility (HAC), the CT-140 PRO allows those with hearing aids to use the latest communication technology in an age of Unified Communications.
Through the HID standard (Human Interface Device) the CT-140 PRO automatically links into every PC environment. Our development team will be pleased to provide
support in customising your individual requirements and in integrating the Plathosys CT-140 PRO through API programming.
Make the CT-140 PRO your handset. For example, you want to use the hook on/hook off function? This is possible via API programming. Our development team will be happy to support you in adapting your individual settings and integrating the Plathosys CT-140 PRO into your application.
• Power supply (USB: 5V, max. 100mA)
• USB 1.1, 2.0 & 3.0
• USB connecting coiled cable 1,10 m (optional USB connecting plain cable 1,50 m)
• The system is addressable for 32 Bit and 64 Bit
• MS Windows 8.1 or higher
• USB-A Port (1.1. or higher)
• Sturdy casing made of flame retardant plastic PC-ABS (Norm UL 94)
• Plug&play installation
• Elegant and attractive design
Acoustic & Volume
• Voice quality earpiece and microphone: Frequency range 100 Hz to 7.500 Hz according to ETSI ES 202 739 (wideband audio quality)
• Acoustic Shock Protection according to ETSI EG 202518
• Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) according to FCC Part 68.316 and 68.317
• Echo cancellation
• Ring tone signal via loudspeaker in the handset
Additional functions through API/manufacturer
• Hook on/-off-function *
• API-software available for the development of customers‘ specific applications
• EU-conformity according to EU directives 2014/30/EU, 2011/65/EU and 2014/35/EU (CE label)
* These functions can be configured through API (Application Programming Interface)
Scope of delivery
- USB handset with coiled cable (plain cable on demand)
- Desk support
- Operating instructions